AgSense for Windows – Download Latest version (1.23) of AgSense for PC Windows 10,8,7 64/32 bit directly from this site for free now.
Download AgSense for Windows
File Name: AgSense
App Version: 1.23
How To Install AgSense on Windows 10
To install AgSense 2019 For PC Windows, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download AgSense full version on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks; or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player; or Go to this page to Download XePlayer
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” AgSense “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play AgSense on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
AgSense Features and Description
AgSense App Preview
Control and monitor your irrigation pivots with AgSense®. Users can log in to view real-time data and send commands to their pivots. AgSense mobile features a redesigned interface that makes managing your AgSense devices even easier.
• Log in with your AgSense username and password.
• View up-to-the-minute data from Field Commander®, Precision Link, TrackerSP, and CommanderVP devices.
• View up-to-the-minute data from soil moisture probes attached to Aqua Trac devices.
• View up-to-the-minute data from Crop Link® devices and send commands to relays.
• Send commands to pivots including START, STOP, CHANGE DIRECTION, and STOP IN SLOT.
• View and edit speed and end gun tables.
• View and edit the main configuration of devices.
• Graphically set the center for circular pivots.
• Graphically set the corners for laterals.
• Schedule multiple timed commands in advance.
AgSense provides farmers with real-time remote management capabilities for many operations around the farm. The AgSense mobile app brings those remote management functions to your mobile phone and tablet.
Log in with your AgSense username and password to access your account. Don’t have an AgSense account? No problem! Download the app and log in to the demo account to preview the available features.
View the latest readings from your pivots, see the latest commands that have been sent, and even add notes for yourself or any shared users.
VIEW PIVOT DATA:
• Current status (ON, OFF, IDLE, FWD, REV)
• Pivot angle
• Water pressure
• Speed percent
• Application rate
• End gun status
• Recent commands sent to the device
• Scheduled timed commands
View the current and historical data from soil moisture probes attached to Aqua Trac devices. The historical data is presented in a large, graphical view that’s interactive and easy to use.
VIEW SOIL MOISTURE DATA:
• Individual sensor data
• Sensor sum values
• Full and refill values
• Battery status
• Signal strength
• Customizable graph views allow you to view only the data you want to see
View the current and historical data from Crop Link devices including sensor data. Switch relays ON or OFF and receive quick feedback of the command status.
VIEW CROP LINK DATA:
• View all analog and digital sensor data
• Send commands to switch relays ON or OFF
Send commands to your pivots with a simple command interface that’s easy to navigate and provides quick feedback about the status of each command.
• Stop now, schedule timed stop
• Start now, schedule timed start
• Stop in slot (SIS)
• Change direction
• Change pump state
• Change relay state
Control the speed and end guns of your pivots. Set the speed percent and application rate for your specific needs. View and edit speed VRI and end gun tables in a redesigned editor that includes a graphical representation for your reference.
VIEW & EDIT TABLES:
• View, edit, and send speed VRI tables
• View, edit, and send end gun tables
• Direct upload of VRI prescriptions from agronomic partners
• Easily increment the values of an entire speed table
• Configure table parameters such as name and direction
View and edit the main configuration parameters for pivot devices. This includes the ability to graphically set the GPS coordinates of the pivot center-point.
MAIN CONFIGURATION PARAMETERS:
• Pivot alias
• Pivot type
• Pivot and end gun lengths
• Graphical angles
• Pressure sensor details
• Estimated flow rate
• External devices
• GPS Coordinates
A valid AgSense username and password is required to access certain features.
This version of AgSense contains a several feature enhancements and a few bug fixes.
– Updated the behavior of individual-sprinkler VRI and corrected an error when drawing VRI graphics
– Corrected a problem with the position display on linears
– Fixed an incorrect hours per revolution display for pivots that aren’t full circles
– Fixed an incorrect display of minimum and maximum temperatures for temperature sensors
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
AgSense is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.